2010-02-06

Recuva: Free File Recovery Software

Unlike my other posts, this one is not about affiliate marketing tips.

It's about a useful little utility program that I found that recovers deleted files on your Windows computer, Recycle Bin, digital camera card, or MP3 player.

It's called Recuva and it's free (the author does ask for a donation if you find it useful).

Recuva

Recuva can recover pictures, music, Office documents, video, and all other file types too.

The thing is, you really should install Recuva on your Windows computer before you need. Because when you delete any file (whether accidentally or intentionally), the space that the file occupied is now freed up for any new files to use. So if you were to install Recuva at that point, the Recuva program itself might be written to that section on the hard drive thus overwriting the very file that you wanted to recover.

I have Recuva installed on all my computers just in case I need. And I recommend it to everyone I can.

So, install it now, before you need it. Check it out... Recuva