By using website analytic tools, you can determine the effectiveness of your various online campaigns.
One such website analytic tool is Google Analytics from Google.com. Once installed, this free tool provides you with important website statistics such as:
- how many visitors per day to your website
- what keywords were used to find your website
- how long visitors stayed on your website
- which pages are more popular on your website
- effectiveness of your Google AdWords ads
- what pages visited first saw
- what links in your website were clicked
Once you have Google Analytics installed, you can gain a better understanding of the behaviour of visitors to your website. And once you have that understanding, you can go about improving your website content and improving your online marketing campaigns.